Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Social Network - Trailer



I thought a movie documenting Myspace wold come out before Facebook. I think JT might enjoy this one. From the trailer to research of the film, it seems that Justin brings his "A" game. Along with Jesse Eisenberg, age 24, who takes on a lead role in a film of intelligence. He looks the role, I hope he can maintain the great acting from movies like "Rodger Dodger" and "The Squid and the Whale". David Fincher, "Fight Club" and "se7en", is along for this ride, as well. Automatically, we know it going to be good! I think its only right that we spend the money on this movie...he did give us Facebook for free, and since there's actually 500,000,000 Friends on there, we should all be thankful! Disagree? tell me why!

No comments:

Post a Comment